Sponsored by: Profile Products LLC
In recent years, a mass of emerging sustainable revegetation and erosion control products and technologies have hit the market. And with these new products, product selection methods, tools, and techniques have significantly advanced. So what solutions are available? And how can you evaluate and select the best product for your site?
Join Dr. Michael Robeson for a webcast exploring how you can use product selection pyramids tied to specific site criteria to evaluate your site conditions, assess the vegetation parameters, and ultimately select the best erosion control technology (e.g., HECPs, RECPs) to establish sustainable vegetation on your site.
In this webcast, we'll begin by reviewing the key design parameters and quantification methods for evaluating your site's conditions. Within this discussion, Robeson will cover the key design parameters, calculations, and tools / resources available to help you match the proper erosion control technologies to your specific site conditions and goals (e.g., erosion control, functional longevity, growth establishment, etc.). Building on this foundation, we'll take a look at Rolled Erosion Control Products (RECPs) and Hydraulic Applied Erosion Control Products (HECPs), comparing their differences, applications, and benefits, as well as how to choose the best product for your project. Finally, we'll round out our tour with several real-world examples of projects where rolled and hydraulic products were successfully selected and employed, and how you can apply the same to your sites.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Learn the important site parameters and methods for quantifying site conditions.
- Understand the importance of design parameters and how to match technologies to specific site conditions.
- Understand Rolled Erosion Control Products (RECPs) and Hydraulic Applied Erosion Control Products (HECPs), the differences, and the benefits they offer.
- Learn through real-world examples how proper product selection is critical in project success.
Profile Products LLC offers environmentally sound, site-specific solutions including soil modification, erosion control, and plant establishment. As the leading manufacturer of hydraulically-applied mulch and additives, their team of agronomists, engineers, and industry experts is supported through a worldwide network of experienced distributors.
For more information visit www.profileproducts.com
* Webcast presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour. Webcast may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are.
Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.