Sponsored by: Dirt Time Training Videos
Choose and implement the most cost-effective BMP and meet your performance and compliance requirements! Join Dirt Time host John McCullah, CPESC #311 to discuss the most practical, efficient, and cost effective methods for buttoning up a large site in a small amount of time. We’ll explore the issues, ABCs of BMPs, and practical uses of blown straw, straw, and compost blankets.
How can you comply, as well as choose and implement the MOST cost-effective BMP? Forester University and Dirt Time video training packages invite you to join Dirt Time host John McCullah in a discussion of a practical, down-and-dirty approach to choosing and implementing Best Management Practices with an eye on compliance and cost.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Why BMP’s most frequently fail
- How to select BMPs by understanding the physical processes
- How to organize tools for stormwater protection in your own BMP Toolbox
- How to choose the best tool for the job at hand
- The difference between blown straw and straw blankets
- Whether compost blankets a good idea, and when should I use each?
This webcast also introduces the expansive Dirt Time library of video clips for education and training available at ForesterUniversity.net. This webinar is appropriate for the SWPPP practitioner at all levels of experience, the compliance inspectors, and all the construction personnel.
Sponsored by: Dirt Time Video Training, available at ForesterUniversity.net Watch a video, take a quiz, and earn CEU and PDH credits courtesy of Forester University and Dirt Time Videos. Select from five different On-Demand eLearning training packages offering sediment and erosion control field technique, best practices, and management training. Hosted by John McCullah, each training video is an on-the-job look at the theory, application how-to, and best management practices needed to improve your knowledge and skills and enable you to earn CEU and PDH credits to maintain your contractor certification*. Get the hands-on experience of dust, diesel, and back-up warning lights from the comfort of your office.
* Webcast presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour. Webcast may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are.
Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.