Create change that sticks. Join Stacie Greco, M.S. to explore how to create, assess, and implement behavior change and outreach water conservation programs that successfully effect water use short and long-term. During this webinar we’ll discuss criteria for identifying target behaviors and audiences, how to effectively and affordably integrate social marketing, qualitative research techniques (e.g., focus groups, interviews, etc.), and market testing. Special emphasis will focus on the importance of testing and qualifying ideas, and practical tips for creating affordable, research-based social outreach campaigns.
Successful water conservation programs are rooted in strategies that focus on creating long-term behavior change. But how can we accomplish this effectively without blowing our budget or resources?
Join Stacie Greco, M.S. to discuss how to create change that lasts by looking at the lessons learned, mistakes, and missed opportunities from several projects and results. Greco will discuss the available strategies and the criteria for evaluating, assessing, and selecting the best fit. We will address project cost and time commitments, and offer insight on qualitative methods for identifying and understanding target audiences to determine if they are positioned to conduct research internally. Discussion will also cover key considerations and logistics for conducting focus groups, the importance of pre-testing ideas, and considerations when selecting a “messenger”. Participants will also learn practical tips for creating affordable, tested and approved outreach campaigns that create lasting change.
Webcast attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Criteria for deciding project methods and strategies
- Costs and time commitments required for conducting focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Key considerations/logistics for conducting focus groups
- Why and how to pretest campaign ideas.
- The importance of considering “the messenger”
Water Conservation Master Class Series
This Engaging Your Audience & Creating Lasting Change webinar is the third module in our 4-session Water Conservation Master Series. Currently, we are offering the full Master Class Series at a discounted rate. If you are interested in purchasing the full Master Class Series, you can find information and the registration link here.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.