Stop wasting energy and savings on your lighting. Join Gregory Davis, Chief Technology Officer at Lumetric, Inc. to explore lighting efficiency technology as a means to maximize your energy efficiency and increase your savings. We’ll discuss efficiency opportunities, technologies, and applications available in lighting, and compare solutions (e.g., application, maintenance, lifespan, etc.) for your best ROI.
In the United States today, roughly 25% of our daily electrical usage is spent in lighting our homes, businesses, streets, and manufacturing facilities. Additionally, as energy costs continue to rise and outpace personal and business income, there looks to be no hope of reprieve in the future. Efficient and effective lighting solutions offer a viable option for residential, commercial, and municipal consumers to increase their energy efficiency resulting in a reduction in usage and increase in savings.
Join Davis to explore lighting as an energy efficiency solution with real wallet results. This Webcast will discuss available lighting solutions, applications, and savings. Additionally, we will cover techniques to evaluate, compare, and identify the best lighting solutions to meet your lighting, energy, and budget needs, reduce your demand, and keep you out of the dark.
At the end of this webinar, you'll walk away with an understanding of the opportunities and applications for UAVs for variety of environmental, infrastructure, agriculture, and construction sites, as well as an action plan to get UAVs flying at your site.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Recognition and understanding of lighting solutions’ effectiveness as an energy efficiency solution
- Understand the major areas of lighting inefficiencies and how to move them toward energy savings
- Understanding of the basic techniques used to compare lighting technologies and solutions and determine the best solution for a given application
- Basic understanding of advanced energy savings techniques
- Understanding of soft benefits and pitfalls of lighting solutions
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.