Throughout the nearly 50-year wake of the Clean Water Act of 1972, two words have always come to mind when thinking about the jobsite management toolbox: cost-effective and sustainable.
Thankfully, these regulations have led to a heightened demand for solutions that fulfill both requirements, resulting in a myriad of innovative tools, products, and applications as well as best management practices, research/testing, and industry standards.
Driven by a sense of environmental responsibility and ready to alter the landscape—literally?! Join Forester University and returning speaker Peter Hanrahan (CPESC) as we cover the trifecta of modern jobsite management technology: sediment control, erosion control, and turf reinforcement.
Throughout this comprehensive, three-part series, we will bring you up to date on how these technologies have evolved to change the industry and how you can best protect adjacent property and waterways from harmful sediment deposition; protect soil and provide lasting value to property owners; and provide permanent stabilization of the root and stem structure of vegetation.
Read brief course descriptions below, follow the links to learn more, and register today—a la carte or for the entire series. All sessions become available on-demand within 24 hours of airing live, so it’s never too late to save 20% and earn 3 PDH / 0.3 CEU with this full-series bundle!
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 @ 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET | 1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Be brought up to date on the evolution of sediment control technology and on the tools needed to effectively manage sediment control during construction activities.
Tuesday, March 16, 2021 @ 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET | 1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Be brought up to date on product innovations, the development of reliable tools for specifiers, and the important progress that has been made in creating performance-based industry standards.
Tuesday, March 23, 2021 @ 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET | 1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Learn how this industry-changing technology has evolved since its invention in the early 1970s. We will review case histories as well as examine design tools and reliable sources of independent testing data.
Sediment Control Technology:
- Get introduced to a full set of best management practices for sediment control on active jobsites
- Learn how technology has emerged to handle common jobsite sediment management problems
- Understand the tools needed to develop comprehensive and site-specific specifications for active jobsites
- Develop a greater awareness of the importance of industry research, third-party testing, and standards
Erosion Control Technology:
- Get exposed to a thorough review of emerging technology for providing permanent erosion protection at sites altered by construction activities
- Learn where to look for reliable third-party testing information and design resources
- Consider new tools for vegetation establishment, alternatives to hard armor, and slope stabilization
- Receive alternatives to traditional practices and fresh ideas for comprehensive site planning
Turf Reinforcement Technology:
- Develop a thorough understanding of how turf reinforcement mat technology has emerged and impacted the site development industry
- Learn the performance capabilities of turf reinforcement mats and how their emergence has literally altered the landscape
- Receive relevant case studies/examples of cost-effective solutions provided by turf reinforcement mats in many varied applications
- Get exposed to a wide variety of resources, including independent testing data, available design tools, and jobsite assistance
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentations may exceed scheduled time. * Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU. * Purchase of this bundle allows you access to the presentations for 6 months from the order date.