Maintaining environmental compliance consumes a lot of resources, including our time, energy, and money. These variables are only amplified when you are tasked with delivering a complex project.
Join Forester University along with speakers Jennifer Hildebrand (Vice President of Environmental Services, PE Services) and Greg Beckius (Senior Environmental Scientist & Safety Manager, PE Services) for this comprehensive, four-part webinar series. We will navigate through the environmental compliance progression of a variety of complex construction projects, including design-build, CMGC (Construction Manager / General Contractor), and bid-build.
Read brief course descriptions below, follow the links to learn more, and register today—a la carte or for the entire series. All sessions become available on-demand within 24 hours of airing live, so it’s never too late to save 20% and earn 4 PDH / 0.4 CEU with this full-series bundle!
1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Cover ways to start your complex projects off on the right foot. Explore useful contracting tools, proper procedures and paperwork, estimating, site management plans, and NPDES permit requirements.
1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Understand how establishing a strong SWPPP before a project is the key to success. Discuss site management plan development, review, and implementation as well as planning for rapid response and how to transfer the crucial element of writing to plan design.
1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Address the most important resource that can positively or negatively impact your complex projects: the people who are completing the work. Discover ways to monitor compliance progress and how to ensure that your staff has the appropriate knowledge and experience.
Thursday, November 19, 2020 @ 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET | 1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Review tips and tricks for compiling helpful tools, including trends that we see the stormwater industry shifting toward. Receive examples of performance expectations in the design and on site and learn what to do if and when your complex project receives a visit from a regulatory agent.
- Cover procedures that will help you start your projects off on the right foot
- Understand how the SWPPP can go beyond the standard traditional SWPPP
- Discuss techniques on how to maintain compliance during the construction phase
- Learn about performance expectations and audit preparation
Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance
Want to hear even more of Jennifer's expertise on compliance? Save 20% on your copy of her top-selling Forester Press book Straight Talk Strategies for Environmental Compliance…Simply enter the discount code ST20 at checkout to redeem this exclusive offer!
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentations may exceed scheduled time. * Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU. * Purchase of this bundle allows you access to the presentations for 6 months from the order date.