Programming Note: This course is the second installment in our eAOP Webinar Mini-Series, following The Chemistry of eAOP Reactions in Wastewater. Save 20% and earn 2 PDH / 0.2 CEU with our full-series bundle!
Join Forester University and speaker David Kujawski (Vice President, Refinery Water Engineering & Associates) for this live, educational webinar focused on 16 specific eAOP wastewater treatment applications in oil refineries.
This session will start with a generic overview of refinery manufacturing processes, refinery wastewater treatment systems, and upstream wastewater sources. Next, 16 specific upstream applications for eAOP will be explored. This will include the wastewater characterizations at each location and the impacts on the central WWTP. Treatment alternatives at each location will be compared against eAOP.
Then, eAOP will be explored as an alternative to Biological Treatment in the central WWTP. All segments of this course will address considerations for OPEX, CAPEX, Regulatory Compliance, Process Control, and Advantages/Disadvantages of alternatives.
Finally, there will be a Question and Answer segment in which students can also bring specific applications that they may be working on to the group discussion.
Be able to:
- Conduct refinery wastewater fate and transport studies
- Conduct refinery wastewater economic feasibility studies
- Justify eAOP applications in refinery wastewater applications
- Knowledgeably discuss refinery wastewater treatment issues with plant personnel
In partnership with:
Learn more at: http://refinerywater.org
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.