Join industry expert and returning speaker Anna Griggs (Business Development Manager at Apex Companies, LLC) to examine underground stormwater control measures (SCM) and stormwater project financing.
This comprehensive, three-part series is designed to provide contractors, engineers, maintenance personnel, and system owners with detailed knowledge of underground BMPs, practical examples of the costs and consequences of improper SCM maintenance and installation, and alternative financing options for large projects.
Read brief course descriptions below, follow the links to learn more, and register today—a la carte or for the entire series. All sessions become available on-demand within 24 hours of airing live, so it’s never too late to save 20% and earn 3 PDH / 0.3 CEU with this full-series bundle!
1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Gain a more in-depth knowledge of the various types of underground BMPs and learn how to identify maintenance needs and issues of the same!
This presentation assumes previous stormwater industry experience and is intended to help owner/operators of stormwater systems enable their systems to perform as designed as well as remain in compliance with local regulations.
1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Take a deep dive into the “don’ts” of underground SCM!
We will share photos and documentation of various systems and the extensive labor and costs resulting from lack of regular maintenance and inspections. We will also discuss possible alternative designs using current technology with a focus on regular maintenance, proper installation, and other costs.
1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
This session is aimed at detailing but simplifying the stormwater project financing process!
Explore alternative financing options—including bonds, grants, cost-sharing by partnering with municipalities and associations, stormwater credits, and more—that are especially apt for compliance rehabilitation, reducing stormwater taxes in various areas, and aiding municipalities in meeting their annual stormwater goals.
- Explore underground BMPs, including:
- Storage Units
- Treatment Devices
- Combined Storage and Treatment
- Learn how to complete inspections of the various types of units
- Identify the varied maintenance needs/issues within your system or with its structures
- Understand the necessity for regular maintenance of underground stormwater systems and structures
- Know the difference between lack of maintenance versus failed maintenance
- Discover the costs and consequences associated with lack of maintenance
- Learn the importance of post-construction inspections, including:
- Possible improper installation prevented or fixed before key turnover
- Confirmation of system being cleaned prior to key turnover
- Consider alternative measures to manage costs and complications, such as:
- Safety considerations and costs for confined space required work
- The possibility of improper installation
- The possibility of an inexperienced maintenance provider
- Become a proponent of forward thinking regarding the collaboration of all parties involved:
- Learn the difference between bonds and grants
- Identify cost-sharing opportunities appropriate for your projects
- Understand various stormwater tax fee reductions
- Discover private environmental sustainability funds for stormwater that include service initiatives
- Includes planning, design, technology, maintenance, compliance, monitoring, and assessment while maintaining ownership
- Can be leveraged with complementary funding channels to allow for full visionary solution mechanism
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentations may exceed scheduled time. * Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU. * Purchase of this bundle allows you access to the presentations for 6 months from the order date.