With millions now unemployed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the job market has become incredibly competitive. So, if you’ve been shortlisted for your dream job in the current climate…Congrats! But, with the herds of applicants and the potentially impersonal limitations of remote interviewing, how can you best deliver your ideas AND stand out from the crowd?
Join Forester University for this live, educational webinar as two-time former IECA President and returning speaker Dr. David T. Williams outlines the secrets to a successful interview—from preparation to answering the tough questions. Based on his 40 years of interviewing and sitting on local and national selection panels (some remotely), he will demonstrate common-sense strategies and tested-and-proven tips that you can employ to win your next interview.
Our discussion will begin with a look at how to thoroughly research and prepare for interviews/panelists as well as how to use this knowledge to enhance your presentation and set yourself apart. Techniques for remote interviewing will be emphasized.
We will then share tips on how to best field and answer difficult questions confidently and completely before examining some of the common pitfalls and self-destructive blunders that candidates have committed, culminating in a list of what not to do in order to be effective in your pursuit.
Finally, Dr. Williams will offer advice on following up with persistence (without being a pest).
By participating in this webinar, attendees will:
- Know how to fully prepare yourself and your presentation for interviews and panelists
- Understand the intricacies of conducting an interview remotely
- Examine how to gracefully field and handle the tough questions
- Learn how to stand out from the crowd
- Receive tips and tricks to enhance your presentation and on what not to do
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.