Sponsored by: MTU – A Rolls-Royce solution
For decades, mission-critical facilities have depended on centralized power plants owned and operated by utilities. However, the traditional model is changing. Intelligent distributed generation systems, in the forms of microgrids, are providing much-needed stability to an aging power grid.
A facility’s energy demand is key to the design of a microgrid system. To ensure efficiency and resiliency, energy assets must be balanced with the cost of operation, space available, fuel resources, and government regulations.
Join Forester University and sponsor MTU – A Rolls-Royce solution for this FREE, live, educational webinar. Speakers Tom Drake (Sr. Sales Manager for Gas Power Systems) and Juan Matson (Sr. Sales Manager, Engineering Gas Power Systems) will teach you how, with proper planning, a microgrid can provide maximum control for facility managers while reducing reliance on utilities.
Yes, I want to receive personalized communications from MTU – “a Rolls-Royce Solution" (Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG) regarding topics of interest relating to MTU products and solutions as described on the detailed consent page.
By participating in this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn about the major components of a microgrid
- Understand why the nature of the facility loads is key to the design of a microgrid
- Identify the conditions present in the market that incentivize the installation of microgrids
- See the advantages and disadvantages of the different types of distributed generation assets
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.