Advances in stormwater management, water supply solutions, and drainage technology are all part of managing our water assets for a more sustainable and secure future… and now, you can learn all you need to know about all three at once with Forester University’s Managing Our Water Assets for a Sustainable Future Webinar Series!
Join industry thought leader Peter Hanrahan (CPESC) for this comprehensive, three-part series to explore the evolution of stormwater disposal, water supply challenges and adaptations, and the latest innovations in drainage.
Read brief course descriptions below, follow the links to learn more, and register today—a la carte or for the entire series. All sessions become available on-demand within 24 hours of airing live, so it’s never too late to save 20% and earn 3 PDH / 0.3 CEU with the full-series bundle!
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 @ 11 a.m. PDT / 2 p.m. EDT | 1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
Stormwater management has been called the last frontier in the business of water. For obvious reasons, the drinking water and wastewater industries matured much earlier, but only recently has the full impact of stormwater runoff been thoroughly understood.
This course will describe how the traditional model of stormwater disposal has given way to the evolution of on-site storage, pollutant and nutrient removal, pervious paving, and much more.
In a very short time, we have totally reversed past practices that treated stormwater as a waste product—and that is very good news!
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 @ 11 a.m. PDT / 2 p.m. EDT | 1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
As the population of our planet continues to grow at a rapid rate, the amount of available water remains unchanged. How the world adapts will require serious rethinking of our past and current practices for securing the future of our precious water assets. The good news is that, if we manage our resources carefully, we will indeed have all the water we will ever need.
This course will examine some of the world’s most innovative thinking on this critical topic.
Thursday, July 30, 2020 @ 11 a.m. PDT / 2 p.m. EDT | 1 PDH / 0.1 CEU
As a wise veteran contractor once said, “There are only three things I think about when I look at a potential jobsite, and they are drainage, drainage, and drainage!”
This course will explore today’s best available options, including infiltration, treatment and nutrient removal, trash separation, passive irrigation, and others!
Stormwater Management Today:
- Gain a full understanding of how traditional methods of drainage and disposal have given way to more innovative and effective solutions
- Get exposed to innovative products and the positive environmental impacts of carefully planned stormwater management
- Receive pertinent reading and research suggestions
- Learn more about stormwater storage, detention replacement, porous paving, biofiltration, and more
All The Water:
- Understand past water management practices and their consequences
- Receive specific suggested reading and research suggestions
- Explore specific case studies that provide insight into lessons learned as we strive to make the best-possible decisions relative to our precious water resources
- Grasp the critical importance of sound future planning based on timeless principles in water management
- Learn how to identify specific drainage problems and effectively combat them
- Thoroughly examine the evolution of drainage solutions and gain a better understanding of the expanded toolbox now available
- Review specific case studies that illustrate common drainage problems and the tools available to meet those challenges
- Explore modern solutions that save time and money while performing at higher levels
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentations may exceed scheduled time. * Each state and certification agency have different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU. * Purchase of this bundle allows you access to the presentations for 6 months from the order date.