Every day, companies are challenged with making capital investments in efficiency improvement and renewable energy solutions beyond “low hanging fruit” opportunities. While they stand to benefit financially from the improvements, 98% of efficiency improvement and renewable energy projects go unfunded since most companies, 95% according to NFMT, require an ROI within seven years.
With these constraints, large-scale capital investments are replaced by ongoing maintenance and repairs. The loss of efficiency improvement and renewable energy opportunities is just another cost of doing business. Fortunately, with the right combination of financing, incentives, and technology, this no longer has to be the case.
Join Forester University for this live, educational webinar featuring returning speaker Scott Ringlein, Principal of The Energy Alliance Group of North America. He will cover why most efficiency improvement and renewable energy projects do not move forward and—utilizing a rooftop solar project at an environmentally controlled food warehouse as a case study—discuss how you can change this trend.
This course will detail the purchase of the 122,000-square-foot warehouse with a roof that was in poor to very poor condition and how the original plan to repair it led to a full replacement and the installation of a 1-megawatt solar system.
Ringlein will describe how the selection of financing, incentives, technology, and integrated services enabled the company to achieve a cash-flow-positive position from day one of the project and throughout the entire 25-year funding period. He will urge building owners and facility managers to consider programs like PACE to make their efficiency improvement and renewable energy ideas a reality!
By participating in this webinar, attendees will:
- Understand why a majority of efficiency improvement and renewable energy projects go unfunded
- Discover how the right combination of financing, incentives, technology, and integrated services allow projects to move forward
- Receive an overview of an efficiency improvement and renewable energy project case study
- Learn about the PACE program, how it works, and what it can be used for
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.