Hiring qualified candidates in a competitive job market can be challenging in its own right. So, once you’ve gotten good people in the door, how do you best keep them there?
Many organizations, large and small, fall short when it comes to helping new hires feel welcome/comfortable and giving them enough time to acclimate to their positions. Yes, you need new employees to be productive as soon as possible. However, spending time to properly onboard them almost always pays off in the long run.
Join Forester University for this live, educational webinar as returning speaker Heather Seitz, Project Specialist at ICON Engineering, covers the ideal new hire onboarding process with a special focus on engineers and contractors. She will detail key actions that you should perform between the moment a candidate signs on the dotted line and their first work anniversary with your company.
Seitz will emphasize the importance of preparing for onboarding as soon as an applicant accepts your job offer. She will also discuss human resources checklists and assert that, while they might be a great place to start, they may not include all that your new employees need from a technical teambuilding standpoint.
Proper onboarding is critical to your business’ success. This course will help you ensure that your new hires are effectively integrated into their respective roles and your organization as a whole. It will aid you in making the “new guy or gal” feel like they are part of team and able to handle most tasks assigned to them.
By participating in this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn how to make new hires feel truly welcomed into your organization
- Receive pointers for integrating new employees into an existing team and building trust among all members
- Discover how to bring new hires up to speed faster in an effort to reduce others’ workloads
- Understand how avoiding overwhelming new employees in the short term helps retain them in the long term
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.