Unlike their more established water and wastewater counterparts, most stormwater programs fall short when it comes to organizational effectiveness. However, some exemplary programs across the country provide important insights into what stormwater managers should be focusing on and the benefits of keeping up with the flow of progress.
Join Forester University for this live, educational webinar as internationally recognized stormwater expert and returning speaker Andy Reese, PE, LEED AP, D.WRE, provides 10 field-proven techniques to take your stormwater program to the next level!
Andy will introduce the notion of “system thinking” and how approaching stormwater as a business—or municipal enterprise—can bolster your program’s success. Key elements discussed will include asset management, triple-bottom-line approaches, resiliency planning, and the concept of a water resource organization.
This course will enable you to explore how structural improvements to your partnerships, rate structures, strategic public engagement, and technology use can optimize your program’s effectiveness and help it reach its full potential.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Define a stormwater program and how it differs from your current program.
- Understand the key policies that frame a modern stormwater program.
- Explore how asset management, triple-bottom-line approaches, resiliency planning, and water resource organizational thinking can improve your stormwater program.
- Learn how to modify your stormwater utility rate structures to leverage funding and obtain greater monetary returns.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.