Sponsored by: Procore Technologies, Inc.
Managing construction projects that are measured in square acres versus square feet can be difficult. Paper plans and site walks just won’t cut it.
If you work on expansive job sites, you’ve undoubtedly experienced the unique issues that can affect your teams, trades, and timelines—from navigating all-day site inspections, to the historical documentation of as-builts, to the detrimental impact that issues discovered too late could have on completing jobs in a timely manner.
Join Forester University for this live, educational webinar led by experts from Procore and Multivista as they cover an easier and more accurate way to keep tabs on important issues related to managing large construction sites.
This course will explore the use of technology—such as drone aerial data and 3D mapping tools—to help manage inspections, issues, and field production to increase productivity and get the most out of your budget and team.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Become familiar with stories and challenges distinct to working on expansive construction sites
- Learn why old processes pose greater risks to teams and timelines
- Discover how you can better document and keep track of important information
- Explore tips, techniques, and tech to manage expansive job sites and make your projects more successful
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
Learn more at: www.procore.com
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.