Sponsored by: Mitsubishi Electric
HVAC systems are responsible for a significant part of a building’s energy costs. However, maintaining a single point of control for a building’s mechanical systems through integration makes facility management easier and more effective.
Join Forester University for this free, live, educational webinar, as Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC speakers Kevin Miskewicz and Tom Greco give insight into the various styles of building integration, review variable refrigerant flow technology and provide case study examples that showcase the benefits of building automation.
This course explores the range of integration options available to owners and managers interested in maximizing efficiency and access to information across mechanical systems as they achieve optimal performance of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF), a sophisticated HVAC technology.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Learn the benefits of system integration
- Explore the range of integration options available
- Identify the benefits and challenges associated with each style of integration
- Understand why integration that supports efficient management of VRF systems is of particular benefit
Formed in 2018, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC (METUS) is a leading provider of ductless and VRF systems in the United States and Latin America. A joint venture between Ingersoll Rand plc and Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., the company provides innovative products, systems, and solutions capable of cooling and heating any application—from a home to a large commercial building. METUS is a leading marketer of Comfort Solutions and VRF cooling and heating technology. Systems sold by the joint venture include a wide variety of technologically advanced products designed to deliver superior efficiency, comfort, and control for every home or building type. The family of brands supported by METUS includes: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Trane®/Mitsubishi Electric, and American Standard®/Mitsubishi Electric. More information is available at www.metahvac.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.