Sponsored by: Procore Technologies, Inc.
When planning construction projects, potential natural disasters are typically the last things on developers’ minds, as none want to think about the many types of catastrophes that can threaten a building project. Yet, risk management due diligence is an important component of the process.
So, how do you prepare properly?
Join Forester University for this educational webinar led by experts from Procore, Multivista, and AON as they discuss why, with serious investments on the line, having a disaster recovery plan in place is a must for all construction projects.
Taking place in the midst of hurricane and storm season for many regions, this course will feature tools and tips your business can use for documenting conditions prior to storms and immediately after weather events. Topics covered will include insurance validation, assessing damage, justifying financial or schedule impacts, and expediting the rebuilding process.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Discover the importance of insurance validation
- Identify methods for assessing damage (remotely or otherwise)
- Learn how to justify financial or schedule impacts
- Become proficient in expediting the rebuilding process
- Identify construction technologies that can aid in disaster planning and relief
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
Learn more at: www.procore.com
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.