Sponsored by: Procore Technologies, Inc.
It’s the wild west when it comes to zero energy. With new terms spreading like wildfire, how can the market and consumer know what is what? Tune in to our free educational webinar presented by Brett Little, LEED Faculty and Executive Director at GreenHome Institute, as we explore the zero energy certification programs that now exist, how they compare and contrast, and where the zero energy market is headed.
We will also discuss 10 tips and tricks for getting to zero energy that you can use now!
- AIA HSW
- BPI Non-Whole House
- May be applicable to your local design/contractor license
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Understand the basic differences in the zero energy certification programs
- Articulate Zero energy terminology
- Review how most zero energy programs incorporate health and welfare for occupants
- Know where to go to get more information on each program
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
Learn more at: www.procore.com
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.