The Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permit has been around for decades. By now, we have all gotten into a routine and have come to know the permit inside and out. Or, do we?
Whether you’ve been permitted since the 1990’s or recently became an MS4, join returning speaker Jennifer Hildebrand, MBA, CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI, for a 5-session, live and on-demand webinar series covering the critical components of an MS4 program, including how to: manage MS4 program documentation and active sites, ensure post-construction stormwater BMPs last, avoid sampling pitfalls, and re-engage your MS4 audiences.
For some, MS4 permit requirements might seem like a moving target. There are so many requirements to track, forms to fill out, best management practices (BMPs) to inspect and maintain, etc. For others, it’s an opportunity to demonstrate innovation and comprehensive community involvement. It’s an opportunity to showcase changing specific behaviors (in-house and in your community), and ultimately progress towards reducing stormwater pollution to the maximum extent practicable.
Join us for a fresh take on MS4 compliance strategies, where we are now and where were headed, and how to break ground without losing it in this online training webinar.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn strategies for organizing and managing MS4 program documentation.
- Learn how to communicate compliance to contractors within your MS4.
- Learn how to inspect and maintain post-construction stormwater BMPs.
- Learn how to develop meaningful messages to target audiences and encourage behavior change.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.