Sampling results often determine the fate of our wastes and materials, so it’s important to get it right the first time around. From selecting sampling locations and the number of samples, to deciding what to test for, sampling for anything Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) related is no easy task.
Join returning speaker Jennifer Hildebrand, MBA, CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI, for the fourth session of our MS4 Compliance Webinar Series: Where We Are & Where We’re Headed as we explore MS4-related sampling procedures and related pitfalls, including best practices for collecting representative samples, isolating illicit discharges, and managing street sweeping.
Specifically, this live and on-demand training webinar will walk through quality control of routine sampling needs for pond sediment, dry weather screening, and street sweepings. Within this discussion, we’ll overview sampling procedures and point out pitfalls and risks for each focus area. Get in on the conversation as we discuss tips and tricks on how to successfully obtain composite and representative pond sediment samples, as well as how to isolate sources of potential illicit discharges and manage street sweepings properly for your MS4 program.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn how to isolate possible sources of illicit discharges.
- Learn how to obtain composite, representative pond sediment samples.
- Learn how to manage street sweepings properly.
- Learn what the common pitfalls and risks are to sampling (or not sampling).
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.