Oftentimes during construction, we build our post-construction stormwater best management practices (BMPs) with the mentality that they’re “out of sight, out of mind” once construction comes to a close. While this mindset might work temporarily, BMPs will always fail for a variety of reasons if they’re not maintained properly.
Join returning speaker Jennifer Hildebrand, MBA, CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI, for the third session of our MS4 Compliance Webinar Series: Where We Are & Where We’re Headed as we discuss how to manage an efficient BMP maintenance program, including the best practices for designing, installing, inspecting, and maintaining BMPs.
Specifically, this live and on-demand training webinar will cover the top reasons why BMPs fail, and the crucial steps for managing stormwater systems with maintenance in mind. After reviewing the basics, we’ll discuss the first step to any efficient BMP maintenance program, which is making sure BMPs are designed and installed correctly. Next, we’ll address the importance of following through to verify routine inspection and maintenance is performed throughout the life of the BMP. We’ll also examine the keys to any successful post-construction stormwater management program, and how you can avoid mistakes that lead to costly maintenance or replacement in the future. After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn the top reasons why BMPs fail.
- Learn how to inspect and maintain post-construction stormwater BMPs.
- Learn how to avoid costly mistakes that lead to BMP maintenance or replacement.
- Learn how to manage an efficient BMP maintenance program.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.