Stormwater pollution prevention programs are growing in complexity in response to increasing Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permit requirements. But with added complexity comes extra paperwork. What’s your best ally if your community is ever audited by the EPA or another regulatory agency?
Join returning speaker Jennifer Hildebrand, MBA, CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI, for the first session of our MS4 Compliance Webinar Series: Where We Are & Where We’re Headed as we clarify the who, what, and when of MS4 program documentation and recordkeeping to help you stay organized and efficient during the calendar year, and to ensure you’re prepared for the upcoming annual report and a potential audit.
Specifically, this live and on-demand training webinar will walk through the importance of documentation, and why emphasis has been put on it under the current MS4 permit to ensure that anyone can easily pick up existing MS4 procedures and continue where the program left off. But getting there can be tricky, since there should be no undocumented knowledge pertinent to understanding the work, which often requires some heavy lifting upfront. As such, we’ll explore how you can effectively implement a MS4 program, and dig deep into the program structure, planned activities, milestones, schedules, and progress towards performance standards or goals. We’ll also discuss the periodic audits of MS4 administrators, which includes thorough review of each MS4’s records, and the best practices to get organized in the event that 2018 is the year your program is audited.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn why the EPA and other regulatory agencies audit MS4 programs.
- Learn strategies for organizing and managing MS4 program documentation.
- Learn about critical MS4 documentation requirements.
- Learn about new and innovative ways to manage MS4 program documentation.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.