Sponsored by: Procore Technologies, Inc.
With increased investment in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry and breakthrough technologies being launched nearly every day, maybe you’ve been considering a new jobsite solution, but the task of implementing such a change just seems too daunting. Considering more than 70% of all organizational change initiatives fail, understanding how to leap over the technology adoption gap is key to cracking the code of change and shaping the future of your organization.
Join Kris Lengieza, C-suite operational excellence thought leader, for a FREE live and on-demand webinar as we discuss how to break down the human barriers to new technology adoption, navigate the challenges and opportunities, and maximize the benefits of leading technology solutions.
Specifically, this free online training webinar will walk through a proven step-by-step process to guide you down the path of implementing technology at your firm. Throughout our discussion, we’ll see how technology is a tool that is only as good as the people using it; and people can only be as effective as the process allows them to be. Unfortunately, however, many construction companies struggle to find the time, money, and resources to evaluate new tools; let alone define their value and successfully roll them out. This webinar will detail a streamlined process for evaluating, modifying, and strategically implementing new technology (e.g. phase in, controlled rollout, etc.) on your projects and within your organization. We’ll also discuss the “who, what, when, where, and why” in order to cut the time spent training project and field teams on new technology solutions, and to ensure a sustainable and satisfactory change initiative.
By completion of this webinar, attendees will have learned and discussed how to:
- Implement new technology on your projects and within your organizations.
- Define expectations, requirements, and measures of success when rolling out new solutions.
- Adjust processes and create efficiencies before applying new technology solutions.
- Phase in certain functionalities or use the trickle effect approach for a successful roll out.
- Channel a feedback loop and make adjustments as needed to ensure ongoing satisfaction.
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
Learn more at: www.procore.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.