According to the Bureau of National Affairs, “the use of drones for environmental monitoring in the U.S. is expected to grow now that the first rule for governing their non-recreational use is in effect.” What does this mean for you? Drones and other practices will continue to advance at an accelerated rate and impact the world of environmental compliance in its wake.
Join returning speaker Jennifer Hildebrand, MBA, CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI, for the fourth session of our Playing Nice in the Sandbox: Top 5 Compliance Strategies Webinar Series as we examine erosion and stormwater trends, how drone use, water quality monitoring, and electronic reporting are bringing the jobsite to the 21st century, and how you can prepare.
Specifically, this online training webinar will cover how to keep your jobsite in order as technological advancements related to environmental compliance become more mainstream and more affordable. We’ll start off by discussing upcoming trends related to construction site erosion control and stormwater management. We’ll then discuss the impact of drones on erosion control inspection and how to use water quality monitoring to simplify documentation and recordkeeping. Within this discussion, we’ll see how documentation, although it may seem burdensome, is your best ally if your jobsite is ever audited by a regulatory agency. Throughout the presentation, we’ll explore how new technology—including everything from electronic reporting, to the ease of information that is available online—can make environmental compliance both easier and more complicated, while outlining how you can use technology to up your game and not make things worse.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn about upcoming trends related to erosion control and stormwater.
- Learn how drones are impacting erosion control inspection.
- Learn how water quality monitoring can aid documentation and recordkeeping.
- Learn how electronic reporting can make our jobs both easier and more complicated and how to manage the two extremes.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.