We’re challenged with the conflicting goals of trying to make a profit in the construction world while also protecting the environment. As new local and national environmental rules and regulations continue to develop, we’re forced to expand our environmental management duties, often generating unanticipated costs that affect our bottom line. So how can you avoid these costs?
Join returning speaker Jennifer Hildebrand, MBA, CPESC, CPSWQ, CESSWI, for the third session of our Playing Nice in the Sandbox: Top 5 Compliance Strategies Webinar Series to assess environmental risks that threaten project success, identify mitigation solutions, and realize improved jobsite performance.
We’ll begin this online training webinar by discussing the costs associated with environmental risks and how to analyze these risks. Within this discussion, we’ll pay particular attention to the most substantial costs, including the financial obligations associated with remediation, clean-ups, and penalties for breaches of the law. Next, we’ll explore how to mitigate compliance and environmental risks. Specifically, we’ll see how the level of awareness of environmental risks and the capability to respond are the greatest preventative actions that a compliance manager can take to protect against environmental damage and fines. We’ll then discuss how you can select risk management and mitigation BMPs to maximize performance, and finally close the loop with research and examples of the bottom line impact of environmental compliance.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn how to analyze environmental risks.
- Learn how to minimize risks on your jobsite.
- Learn how to select BMPs for maximum performance.
- Learn how environmental compliance can be profitable for your company.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.