Sponsored by: Procore Technologies, Inc.
As any tech savvy company will tell you, if you're not an early adopter, you're behind. Whether it’s winning more bids, attracting or retaining new talent, or leveraging tech to enhance business processes, staying ahead of the competition now requires extreme mobility—in your operations AND applications. Will you be able to stay in the game for the long haul?
Listen in for a free training webinar as early adopter and mobile aficionado Mikael Reckley discusses the latest mobile tools available to automate construction processes and connect the field to the jobsite trailer and main office in real-time. We’ll examine how to evaluate and scale these tools according to your needs to stay in the game (or even win it) and increase project margins, effectiveness, and buy-in at all levels.
Specifically, this live and on-demand webinar will delve into recent innovations in mobile project management tools and how you can choose the right solutions to streamline your operations, ensure all team members are viewing projects from the same perspective, and bring the transformative advantages of the digital age to your construction activities. By putting real-time equipment logs, daily progress reports, blueprints, drawings, punch lists, submittals, and other documents in the hands of the people who need them, when they need them, we’ll see how mobile solutions in the marketplace are handling day-to-day project management needs, increasing coordination, and ensuring every team member is a strong part of the build process. We’ll wrap up this webinar by discussing the keys to guaranteeing easy rollout and the greatest return on investment.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of mobile tools in integrating project management and field staff and the impact on construction processes.
- Understand how real-time documentation increases collaboration, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Learn how to increase field teams’ feeling of involvement and investment in projects.
- Explore mobile tools (e.g. drawing management and analysis) that automate complex processes.
- Compare mobile tools in terms of speed and ease of use, project suitability, and return on investment.
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
Learn more at: www.procore.com
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.