By applying static stormwater system design techniques to pervious concrete, designers are stifling their ability to maximize performance and minimize cost, leading to systems that are overly complicated, overdesigned, costly, and underperforming. Are you taking full advantage of the potential of pervious concrete?
Get the design details and real-world applications you need to put pen to paper and supercharge, by simplifying, your site design.
Join David Liguori for the second session of our two-part Pervious Concrete 2.0 Master Class Series as we take a trip through the best (and worst) of pervious concrete projects and hone your ability to design and specify high-performing, cost-effective, low-maintenance systems.
Building upon the principle of Large Area Thin Infiltration Systems (LATIS), this online training webinar will walk through a series of real-world case studies and discuss how to design a pervious concrete system from the subgrade up in order to achieve higher performance for lower cost. Throughout this discussion, we’ll study design details, base and subgrade prep, and the finer aspects of infiltration. We’ll also take a deeper look at specification writing and maintenance and examine how to select the appropriate parameters and maintenance best practices for durable, high-quality, and low-maintenance pervious concrete based on LATIS.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn the BMPs for designing cost-effective and high-performing pervious concrete.
- Examine design considerations and how to select the appropriate parameters for design.
- Understand how base and subgrade preparation affect pervious concrete performance.
- Learn how to select appropriate specification and maintenance methods to enhance longevity.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.