Did you know that 90% of waste facilities don’t have comprehensive operational, safety, administrative, and equipment plans in place? Many facilities suffer from “Dusty Binder Syndrome,” with plans sitting in binders, untouched, on dusty shelves.
While you may think that a plan is just some pieces of paper that don’t really have practical application, in fact, safety plans and other operational plans can mean the difference between a safe, efficient operation… and one that is plagued with inefficiencies, accidents, and lawsuits.
Join Neal Bolton, P.E., C.E., for the third session of our Escape the Danger! Safety BMPs for the Solid Waste Industry Master Class Series as we examine the various types of plans that every waste facility should have in place.
In this online training webinar, we’ll discuss how to evaluate your current library of essential documents and how often to update various components. We’ll also look at some examples of facilities that are using essential documents to achieve great results…as well as examples of facilities that aren’t and how that is affecting their operation.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn how to evaluate your current library of essential documents.
- Understand what documents are required by federal and/or state laws.
- Examine what industry-standard documents should be present at every waste facility.
- Learn how to create a practical library of documents that are actively utilized.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.