Sponsored by: Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating
With recent developments in Dedicated Outside Air System (DOAS) technology, ventilation is more effective and efficient than ever. DOAS not only addresses the demand for personalized comfort, improved indoor air quality, and flexibility in design, it also performs better and quieter than older ventilation technology.
Join Joe Cefaly for a FREE webinar exploring recent developments in ventilation technology, including comfort control, custom flexibility, quality, and efficiency. Specifically, we’ll discuss industry trends in ventilation technology and today’s most advanced DOAS systems, as well as examine how DOAS systems differ from other technologies and what they will look like in the future.
We’ll kick off this free training webinar by discussing the evolution of ventilation technology, and then move into modern DOAS technology that lessens the load on HVAC systems and provides custom flexibility. By supplying outdoor ventilation air to a building independent of the HVAC air distribution or conditioning system, we’ll see how DOAS advancements provide energy-efficient ventilation with pre-engineered heat recovery models. Furthermore, we’ll take a look at how recent innovations in DOAS technology have improved indoor air quality and significantly decreased utility costs for end users.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Identify current industry trends regarding ventilation technology development.
- Explore the context of recent developments in ventilation systems.
- Examine what today’s most advanced DOAS systems look like and how they differ from other technologies.
- Predict the future of ventilation systems.
Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. Cooling & Heating Division is a leading manufacturer of Zoned Comfort Solutions™ and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air-conditioning and heating technology that help homeowners and building occupants customize their comfort and save energy. For more information, visit www.mitsubishipro.com.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.