Sponsored by: Procore Technologies, Inc.
What is LEAN Construction? And, more importantly, how can you implement LEAN to ease the pain of complex construction?
Join Mikael Reckley in this free training webinar exploring LEAN construction and process efficiencies, as well as bottom line tools for successful implementation of a LEAN construction project. Specifically, you'll learn techniques, methods, and systems that apply LEAN thinking to construction to help cut costs, reduce waste and construction times, improve productivity and communication, and manage your projects.
Mikael will start with an overview of LEAN construction and the impact of technology on project design and delivery. By examing virtual LEAN training and technology that encourage LEAN processes, you'll see how LEAN construction software is broken down into:
- Solutions that allow the builder to become more efficient or LEAN.
- Solutions that emulate an existing LEAN process.
Next, Mikael will walk you through the Last Planner System (LPS), the right tools for LPS, and how integrated field planning programs that emulate LPS break down each part to save you time and offer simplicity during complex builds such as medical construction. You'll then learn how LPS and construction management platform integrations help to streamline the scheduling process and achieve the goals of LEAN construction by taking a more holistic approach to project delivery. Finally, the webinar will wrap up with case studies and demonstrations of how you can apply LEAN construction to your organization to reduce waste and promote teamwork through a common set of tools and techniques.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Understand how LEAN exists in the construction ecosystem.
- Explore the differences in LEAN tools and what each tool specializes in.
- Learn how to incorporate LEAN construction processes to improve workflow efficiency.
- Evaluate LEAN construction software available in the marketplace.
- Understand the impact integration has on LEAN processes.
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
Learn more at: www.procore.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.