The U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and organizations around the world have embraced roadway innovation, and as a result, have spurred the introduction and deployment of numerous innovative roadway techniques and processes. So what’s new? And what’s next?
Join returning speaker David Hein, P.Eng., for the first session in our 5-session Roadway Design and Construction Master Class Series, exploring the latest innovation in roadway design, construction, and maintenance from around the world. We'll delve into real-world case studies of roadway innovation; how you can best adopt these new processes and procedures in your designs; key resources for successful innovation deployment; AND the potential for positive impact in your projects.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the highlights of innovation in roadway design, construction, and maintenance from around the world through a series of case studies detailing the techniques, use, benefits, and the best practices for implementation, including:
- Intelligent Compaction
- Warm Mix Asphalt
- Pre-Cast Concrete Slabs
- Adaptive Signal Controls
- Synthetic Asphalt Cement
- Three Dimensional Engineered Models
- Alternative Technical Concepts
- Construction Manager General Contractor
- Accelerated Bridge Construction
- High Friction Surfaces
- Next Generation Concrete Pavement Surface Texture
- In-Place Recycling Techniques for Pavement Renewal
Within this discussion, we’ll examine how each of these innovations can contribute to the improvement of our transportation infrastructure and become a standard to achieve. We’ll also take a look at the potential for roadway innovation and the value for roadway design, construction, and maintenance. Additionally, we’ll review how these new techniques can help reduce roadway environmental impacts, reduce project time and costs, and improve safety for the travelling public and roadway workers. And finally, we’ll review the key factors, best practices, and available resources to assist you in implementing these innovative techniques within your projects.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Understand the benefits of implementing roadway design, construction, and maintenance techniques.
- Learn the key factors and elements in ensuring successful adoption of new processes and procedures.
- Identify potential sources for detailed information on innovation deployment.
- Learn how to select the best practices for your roadway project and which resources you need to assist you in implementing.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.