When it's not done right…permeable pavement isn't pretty. Don't let your permeable pavement project fall flat…learn from the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Join David Hein, P. Eng., for the final session in our Permeable Pavement Master Class Series exploring real-world permeable pavement applications and projects demonstrating permeable pavement design and construction key features and effective application through a series of the good, the bad, and the ugly case studies and photographs. Discussion will focus on the elements, application, and maintenance designed for long-term system performance.
In this webinar, Hein returns to complete our Master Class Series with a discussion of porous asphalt, pervious concrete, permeable interlocking concrete, and grid pavement design elements (e.g., subgrade preparation, characterization of design traffic, base and subbase materials, design details for structural capacity, and design details for hydrological capacity), followed by case studies of what worked and what went wrong with permeable pavements constructed throughout North America.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Understand the common design and construction features important to the performance of permeable pavements.
- Understand the impact of permeable pavement design features.
- Understand the application of design and construction in real-world applications, and case study results.
- Understand, communicate, and promote sustainable permeable pavement design and construction.
- Learn from the experience of others.
Train Your Team
Get the whole team trained! We offer additional savings if you register as a group. For group pricing information, contact us at email@example.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.