Sponsored by: Procore Technologies, Inc.
In today’s fast-paced construction industry, often inundated with risk and litigation, how can you as a contractor avoid costly project disputes? After all…litigation not only impacts project and operational efficiency, it eats away at your fee. Luckily for contractors and construction managers, there are proven solutions to avoid fee erosion and the dark side of litigation.
Join industry expert Josh Newland for a free online training webinar examining best practices to protect both you and your organization from fee erosion and construction litigation while boosting efficiency. Specifically, we’ll take a look at how today’s construction management software helps ensure you make your planned fee by facilitating key risk avoidance processes and allowing you to focus more on your projects.
In this webcast, we’ll begin by discussing the latest technology available to the commercial construction industry and how these platforms help contractors avoid construction disputes that lead to a lower than planned fee. In particular, we’ll explore how these platforms help you manage and document your projects, identify potential issues, and eliminate key sources of fee erosion. We’ll then jump into how construction management software streamlines operations and protects from the negative impact legal disputes can have on work flow, operational efficiency, and profits. Throughout the webinar, we’ll weave in real-world case studies and examples of how contractors are protecting their bottom line by leveraging construction management software to succeed in the modern, face-paced, and rapidly changing construction industry.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Investigate how contractors are documenting their projects to avoid costly litigation and fee erosion.
- Explore how the latest innovations in construction management software facilitate key risk avoidance processes.
- Learn how to leverage construction management software to boost efficiency and cost savings.
- Examine case studies to learn how construction companies are protecting their business from project disputes.
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
Learn more at: www.procore.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.
* Purchase of this course allows you access to the presentation(s) for 6 months from the order date.