So you’ve created your sustainability plan, rolled it out, and it’s in full swing...but, is it working? And…can you prove it? After all, you can’t manage what you can’t measure.
Join Antonia Graham for the final session in our Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series, exploring how you can better measure and manage your sustainability plan, including: defining and tracking to measurable sustainability indicators; driving awareness and long-term behavioral change with proven social marketing strategies; and ultimately measuring the effectiveness of your sustainability plan.
In this webcast, we’ll discuss real-world best practices for managing and measuring the effectiveness of your sustainability plan. Within this discussion, we’ll take a look at measurable program indicators as a key element of your sustainability plan, how you can define these within your program, and how you can effectively track your program’s progress to these indicators. Additionally, Graham will discuss the importance of community-based social marketing as an essential element of your implementation plan and how you can implement these techniques to drive program awareness, adoption, and long-term behavioral change. Finally, we’ll take a look at some of the program metrics and social marketing tactics being applied today, and how you can apply them to go beyond awareness to behavior change, and ultimately success.
Miss a session? Not a problem! All live sessions are recorded and available on-demand to watch at your leisure.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn how to create measurable sustainability indicators and how to measure the effectiveness of your sustainability plan.
- Learn how to use community based social marketing to achieve results that foster long lasting behavioral changes.
- Understands the steps to successfully manage your sustainability plan.
- Identify the benefits of a well marketed sustainability plan.
Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series
This webcast is the third session of our 3-session Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series. Currently, we are offering the full Master Class Series at a discounted rate. If you are interested in purchasing the full Master Class Series, you can find information and the registration link here.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.