Creating a sustainability plan that works is no easy task. The key? Planning for success from day one by defining your audience, elements, implementation process, and goals upfront. After all, if you don’t know where you want to go…how can you get there?
Join Antonia Graham for the second session in our Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series, exploring the step-by-step of how you can build your sustainability plan for success, including: defining your audience, target, and key elements; setting your goals and key performance indicators (KPIs); crafting and rolling-out your implementation plan; and tracking your program with key metrics and analysis.
In this webcast, we’ll dig into what makes sustainability plans successful and how you can implement this in your planning. Within this discussion, we’ll identify the key elements of a successful sustainability plan (from audience and target identification through implementation), discuss how you can best define these, and outline how to tie goals to each. We’ll take a deeper look at considerations and challenges when defining your audience and targets, and how defining these upfront can help you better craft your message. We’ll also discuss implementation best practices and take a look at some real-world examples. And, we’ll take a look at how best to set your plan’s goals, metrics, and key performance indicators and how to track these to ensure your goals are being met. Finally, Graham will present real-world best practices and step-by-step examples of successful sustainability plans.
By the end of this session, you will be able to create a sustainability plan that will be used to lead your organization or community into a more sustainable future!
Miss a session? Not a problem! All live sessions are recorded and available on-demand to watch at your leisure.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn how to create and measure guiding goals and focused goals for each element of your sustainability plan.
- Identify the key elements of your sustainability plan.
- Learn the best practices for a successful implementation strategy for your sustainability plan.
- Learn the step-by-step process of creating a sustainability plan.
Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series
This webcast is the second session of our 3-session Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series. Currently, we are offering the full Master Class Series at a discounted rate. If you are interested in purchasing the full Master Class Series, you can find information and the registration link here.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.