It’s important to have support for your sustainability plan, but it is not always easy to get everyone to buy in. So ask yourself, is your organization or community buying into your sustainability program?
Join Antonia Graham for our Sustainability Programs & Green Marketing webcast, the first session in our Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series, exploring sustainability (what it really is and isn’t); how to avoid “greenwashing” and employ successful green marketing techniques; and how you can better engage your community and/or organization to buy into and commit long-term to your sustainability programs.
In this webcast, we’ll tackle the nebulous subject of “sustainability”, its different interpretations, and how you can define what it means to your organization. Within this discussion, we’ll outline sustainability’s common interpretations, perceptions, and challenges, and take a look at how to identify these in your organization. We’ll also take a look at the challenge of gaining (and keeping) stakeholder buy-in. Addressing these challenges, Graham will present real-world “greenwashing” and green marketing techniques highlighting what works (and doesn’t). And we’ll outline how you can employ the best of these marketing techniques within your programs to gain long-term buy in AND create lasting change.
Whether you’re in the waste, water, infrastructure, or energy fields, if you are responsible for sustainability initiatives in your organization or community, would like to be, or simply are an advocate looking for some tips and tricks, this webinar is for you!
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn what sustainability really is and what it is not.
- Learn how to engage stakeholders to buy into and commit to long-term sustainability programs.
- Understand how to employ successful green marketing techniques and avoid "greenwashing".
- Gain best practices from real-world examples of successful sustainability plans.
Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series
This webinar is the first session of our 3-session Creating Sustainability Programs That Stick Master Class Series. Currently, we are offering the full Master Class Series at a discounted rate. If you are interested in purchasing the full Master Class Series, you can find information and the registration link here.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.