Sponsored by: Watershed Geo
What is Concrete-Enhanced Synthetic Turf (CEST)? And… how can you best apply it to your site to capitalize on the environmental benefits of vegetation AND the performance and maintenance of hard armor?
Join speaker Bradford Cooley, PE for a FREE webcast exploring Concrete-Enhanced Synthetic Turf (CEST) revetment systems, including: key elements and applications; installation and design best practices; hydraulic and non-hydraulic performance results; and how you can implement CEST at your site to improve performance and reduce maintenance costs.
In this webcast, we’ll start with a look at Concrete-Enhanced Synthetic Turf (CEST), its key components, considerations, and how it works. Cooley will guide us through the details of its hydraulic and non-hydraulic performance, testing, and its benefits over traditional hard armor revetments (e.g., performance, application, installation, environment, and cost). We’ll then take a look at the real-world applications for CEST, including the armoring of: levees, dams, channels, steep downchutes, outfall structures, slopes, and shorelines. Cooley will walk us through CEST’s key design considerations and installation best practices, and how you can apply these to your projects for implementation success. Finally, Cooley will lead us on a tour of CEST in action, presenting the latest CEST applications, project spotlights, and real-world results.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Learn the key components, installation procedures, and design considerations of CEST
- Understand CEST’s hydraulic and non-hydraulic performance and testing
- Learn the best applications for CEST through real-world project spotlights and results
- Understand the benefits of CEST compared to traditional hard armor revetments, including: performance, application, installation, environmental, and cost
Based in Alpharetta, GA, Watershed Geo is an innovative environmental and civil technologies company specializing in engineered geosynthetic solutions for waste containment, erosion control, and soil stabilization. Watershed Geo’s portfolio of products include ClosureTurf® for municipal and industrial landfill closures, and coal combustion residual landfill/impoundment closures, HydroTurf® advanced revetment system for high hydraulic shear protections and VersaCap® for intermediate landfill odor prevention, emission control, and leachate reduction.
For more information on our products, visit Watershed Geo at: www.watershedgeo.com or email us at email@example.com.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are.
Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.