Sponsored by: North American Green
With unpredictable weather and so many erosion control products to choose from, it’s difficult to know which solutions perform the best AND are the least risky to you and your clients.
Join returning speaker Jill Pack, CPESC for a webcast exploring the latest erosion control technologies, and how you can select and apply these to your slope, channel, and waterway designs to reduce environmental risks AND project costs.
In this webcast, we’ll cover a combination of project site examples, design tools, and the latest in erosion control technologies to outline how you can minimize erosion control risks and reduce project costs. We’ll start with a look at typical project site erosion control risks and the factors affecting performance. Pack will then walk us through how to select and specify the best erosion control product mix for your project. We’ll take a look at the installation best practices, and how you can apply these to minimize risk and maximize performance at your site. Additionally, we’ll review the latest design tools and support, and how you can apply these to your projects to reduce your risk AND your costs. And finally, we’ll discuss how you can use natural vegetated designs to save money, natural habitats, AND onsite installation time.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Understand the common risks and factors that affect performance, and how selecting the proper erosion control solution can minimize risk and cost.
- Learn how to select, specify, and install the best erosion control system for your project.
- Gain the latest design tools to improve performance and reduce your risk (and cost).
- Learn how you can use natural vegetated designs to save money, natural habitats, and onsite installation time.
Headquartered in Poseyville Indiana, North American Green develops, produces, and distributes a complete line of high quality erosion and sediment control systems to meet the specific erosion control, sediment control, hydraulic, scour protection and/or vegetation reinforcement needs of nearly any application. North American Green also provides value-added services that include site evaluation and installation guidance. In addition, North American Green’s Ultimate Assurance Guarantee is the most comprehensive product performance guarantee in the industry.
For more information visit tensarnagreen.com.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately 1–1.5 hours with a 15–20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.