Sponsored by: Procore Technologies, Inc.
What is LEAN construction? How does it help solve operational waste and inefficiency? And…how can you apply it to your organization to improve your productivity?
Join Mikael Reckley for a webcast exploring LEAN construction, including its principles, processes, applications, and tools, as well as how you can apply it to your organization to reduce waste and increase productivity.
In this webcast, we’ll start with a look at LEAN construction’s foundation principles, process, and key elements, as well as how LEAN helps solve waste, inefficiencies, and productivity issues. Reckely will walk us through the impact of waste in organizations, and how you can identify waste within your operations. We’ll then walk through the LEAN principles: customer focus; culture and people; workplace organization and standardization; elimination of processes; and continuous improvement. Within this discussion, Reckley will outline each principal, its benefits, real-world applications, and results. We’ll also explore LEAN’s 5S Plan, its processes, and how you can apply it within your organization to streamline your operations and develop continuous improvement via the PDCA Cycle. Finally, Reckley will take us on a tour of the latest LEAN tools and technologies (e.g., VSM / A3, BIM, Mobile, etc.) and how each fits and assists real-world LEAN operations.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Learn how to define operational waste in your organization
- Understand the LEAN principles and processes, and their applications
- Gain understanding the latest LEAN tools and best management practices
- Learn how to apply LEAN at your organization
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communication and documentation. Hundreds of thousands of registered Procore users manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
Learn more at: www.procore.com
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are.
Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.