Sponsored by: Abutec
Many landfills and waste water facilities are looking to waste gas-to-energy systems to reduce and repurpose their waste gas into clean energy. But, what system works best? And…what's the best method for managing siloxanes?
Join Lance Roberts, William Slatosky, and Kyle Snyder as we explore waste gas-to-energy applications, technologies, real-world case studies (e.g., DC Water and Hickory Ridge Landfill), and how you can select, design, and implement waste gas-to-energy at your waste site.
In this webcast, we'll start with an exploration of gas analysis fundamentals, waste gas streams (e.g., components, types, etc.), and what is needed to convert these to energy. We'll take a look at waste gas-to-energy systems, including key components, regulations, and considerations, as well as the opportunities for repurposing this energy on-site or on the grid. Our speakers will then walk you through the process of analyzing your waste stream, selecting and designing the best waste gas-to-energy system for your site, and the best practices for successful implementation. We'll also dig into siloxanes (what they are, where they come from, etc.) and how you can handle these non-toxic, corrosive compounds. And finally, our speakers will take you on a tour of current waste gas-to-energy installations successfully recovering and repurposing waste gas into clean energy.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Understand the key components, opportunities, and considerations for waste gas-to-energy
- Learn how to determine and design the best waste gas-to-energy application for your project
- Learn how to weigh your state regulations and take advantage of recovered waste gas
- Understand the environmental impact— burn it or turn it into energy
- Understand real-world applications and results of waste gas-to-energy projects
ABUTEC, an acronym for Advanced Burner Technologies, is an international supplier and U.S. manufacturer of environmentally friendly combustion solutions. ABUTEC offers high efficiency, low emission burners, and flares to various industry segments, specializing in Oil & Gas, Biogas and Wastewater Treatment. ABUTEC manufactures Infrared Burners, Enclosed Flares, Vapor Combustors, Incinerators, Thermal Oxidizers, and CHP "Gas-to-Energy" systems all aimed at reducing plant emissions and increasing efficiency.
* Webcast presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour. Webcast may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are.
Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.