Sponsored by: Cree, Inc.
Your business' parking garage or lot is the first (and last) impression on your visitors. As such, safety and lighting are critical.
Join John Casadonte for a webcast exploring LED lighting solutions for parking areas, their benefits and real-world case study applications, and how you can implement LEDs in your parking areas to improve your parking environment and safety, energy efficiency, and cost savings.
In this webcast we'll start by exploring the evolution of parking area lighting, common safety issues and challenges, and the impact of LED lighting on parking area safety and energy efficiency. Building on this, Casadonte will walk you through how you can evaluate whether to re-lamp or retrofit your parking areas with LEDs, as well as estimate the potential energy and cost savings. Additionally, Casadonte will outline how you can implement LED lighting solutions in your parking areas and the keys to ensuring a smooth transition, short payback, and minimal maintenance. We'll also take a look at LEDs in action through several real-world case studies demonstrating the impact of LED lighting solutions, their measured benefits on parking environment, safety, and energy efficiency, and the final retrofit results.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Understand the evolution of parking area lighting, current challenges, and evolving standards.
- Learn how to evaluate whether to re-lamp or retrofit your parking area with LEDs.
- Learn how to implement LED lights in parking areas through real-world examples.
- Understand the benefits of LED lighting for parking areas including increased safety, energy efficiency, and cost savings.
Cree is leading the LED lighting revolution and making energy-wasting traditional lighting technologies obsolete through the use of energy-efficient, mercury-free LED lighting. Cree is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting and semiconductor products for power and radio-frequency (RF) applications.
Cree's product families include LED fixtures and bulbs, blue and green LED chips, high-brightness LEDs, lighting-class power LEDs, power-switching devices, and RF devices.
Cree® products are driving improvements in applications such as general illumination, electronic signs and signals, power supplies, and solar inverters.
Visit lighting.cree.com to learn more.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately 1–1.5 hours with a 15–20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.