Maximize your payback! Join Troy Aichele, LEED AP (O+M) of Aichele and Associates LLC for How to Calculate Water Audit Payback Periods and Write Audit Reports (the third module in our Water Auditing Masters Series), addressing the most essential skill in water auditing: how to calculate payback period and incorporate it effectively in your water audit report. Within this discussion, Aichele explores how to calculate water audit improvement periods using a custom-built payback spreadsheet calculator; how to calculate use rates; how to incorporate savings, rebates and utility increases into your payback calculations; and how to write a water audit report letter incorporating water audit results and payback periods.
According to USAID, one-third of the population of the earth estimated to face severe or chronic water shortages by the year 2025. And if the old adage is true - “water flows uphill toward money” (Annonymous, American West) - we all have a water problem. Water auditing can help.
Join Aichele for a discussion of how to calculate water audit payback periods, including: improvement payback periods (using a custom-built payback spreadsheet calculator) and calculated use rates for fixtures, equipment, and systems. Additionally, Aichele discusses how to incorporate your hot water fuel savings, maintenance avoidance, rebates, and utility cost increases, as well as your water and sewer savings, into your payback calculations. Finally, we discuss step-by-step how to write a water audit report, and incorporate your water audit findings and payback periods.
Learning Objectives & Key Takeaways
Webcast attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- Learn the most essential skill in water auditing: how to calculate the payback period and incorporate it effectively into a Water Audit report.
- How to calculate Water Audit improvement Payback Periods using a one-of-a-kind custom built payback spreadsheet calculator
- How to calculate use rates for plumbing fixtures, equipment and systems
- How to incorporate hot water fuel savings, maintenance avoidance, rebates and utility cost increases into your payback calculations (in addition to water and sewer savings)
- How to write a Water Audit Report letter incorporating Water Audit findings and payback periods
Purchase the Full Water Auditing Master Series & Save 10%
This webcast is the first webinar in our Water Auditing Master Series. Currently, we are offering the full Water Auditing Master Series at a discounted rate. If you are interested in purchasing the full Water Auditing Master Series, you can find information and the registration link here.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.