Avoid the water auditing pitfalls! Join Troy Aichele, LEED AP (O+M) of Aichele and Associates LLC for How to Conduct a Water Audit and Avoid the Pitfalls (for the second module in our Water Auditing Masters Series) to learn the step-by-step process of performing a water audit; the key information, tools, equipment, rebates, and typical pitfalls in performing successful audits; and learn how to use a custom plumbing fixture water audit spreadsheet. Learn how to successfully conduct your own water audit and avoid common water auditing pitfalls to ensure your audit goes smoothly.
"When the well's dry, we know the worth of water" - Benjamin Franklin
According to the United Nations, water use has grown at more than twice the rate of population increase in the last century. By 2025, an estimated 1.8 billion people will live in areas plagued by water scarcity, with two-thirds of the world's population living in water-stressed regions as a result of use, growth, and climate change. We have a water problem. Water auditing can help.
Join Aichele for a discussion of the step-by-step process of successfully performing your own water audit, including: the key information necessary to perform water audits; the building fixtures, equipment, and systems to examine in a water audit; and the tools needed to successfully complete the water audit. Within this discussion, Aichele discusses the common pitfalls in water auditing and how to avoid these. Additionally, this webinar addresses how and where to find rebates in your area, and how to use a custom plumbing fixture water audit spreadsheet.
Learning Objectives & Key Takeaways
Webcast attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives.
- To learn how to successfully conduct your own water audit and avoid common water auditing pitfalls to ensure your first audit goes smoothly
- Learn the step-by-step process of performing your own Water Audit
- Learn key information necessary prior to performing a Water Audit
- Learn what tools are necessary to perform a Water Audit
- Learn how to use a custom plumbing fixture Water Audit spreadsheet
- Learn how and where to find rebates in your area
- Learn what building fixtures, equipment and systems to look for during a Water Audit
- Learn about key things to avoid when performing a Water Audit and Water Audit work
Purchase the Full Water Auditing Master Series & Save 10%
This webcast is the first webinar in our Water Auditing Master Series. Currently, we are offering the full Water Auditing Master Series at a discounted rate. If you are interested in purchasing the full Water Auditing Master Series, you can find information and the registration link here.
* Presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour with a 15-20 minute question and answer session to follow. Presentation may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are. Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.