Sponsored by: Verizon Networkfleet
When your team is spread across the map, a GPS fleet management system can be a highly effective tool to help lower costs, improve productivity, increase safety, AND manage your fleet more efficiently. But with many products and options to choose from, how can you determine which will best fit your team and operations? And how can you implement it efficiently so you're up and running AND out on the road?
Join Bob Laabs for a webcast exploring GPS fleet management systems (e.g., how they work, benefits, etc.) and how you can implement telematics in your fleet to improve driver and vehicle safety, reduce fuel spend, and increase your fleet's productivity and efficiency.
In this webcast, we'll start with a look at the advancements and opportunities in fleet telematics and GPS fleet management systems, and what these mean for you. Within this discussion, we'll explore how GPS tracking systems work, their different fleet applications, and their benefits (backed by statistical data). Laabs will outline the key considerations when selecting a fleet management system and provide a step-by-step process for implementing telematics and fleet management systems in your operations. Additionally, we'll discuss the real-world tested implementation best practices to set and meet fleet performance goals, improve driver and vehicle safety, reduce fuel spend, and improve your fleet's productivity and efficiency. Finally, we'll review real-world case studies of fleet management systems at work giving you a glimpse of real-world best practices and how you can utilize GPS fleet management systems in your operations.
Attendees can expect the discussion and education of the following learning objectives:
- Learn how GPS fleet management systems/telematics work and their benefits.
- Understand how to select the right fleet management system for your fleet.
- Learn how to implement fleet management into your operations.
- Understand how you can reduce your fuel spend, improve your driver and vehicle safety, and increase your productivity with GPS fleet management systems.
Verizon Networkfleet offers GPS fleet management solutions to help small to medium-sized businesses, enterprises, and government agencies better manage vehicles and assets. A division of Verizon Telematics, a leader in next-generation connected services for the automobile, insurance, and healthcare industries, their solutions provide the accurate, timely data needed to make smart business decisions. For more information visit: http://www.networkfleet.com
* Webcast presentations are scheduled for approximately one hour. Webcast may exceed scheduled time.
* Each state and certification agency has different requirements; it is your responsibility to know what they are.
Note that 1 PDH = 0.1 CEU.